Items may be returned If:
(a) the Goods are now unwanted,
(b) the Goods delivered are not of a satisfactory quality, or do not correspond with their description.
(c) the Goods delivered are not fit for the purpose for which Goods of that kind are commonly supplied;
(d) Warranty Claims
Unwanted / Cancelled Goods
Any Goods that have been purchased or cancelled and are now unwanted should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Purchase was made no longer than 14 days ago
- Unwanted Goods must be unused and in their original packaging
- Please send items using a tracked postage service and provide a tracking number
- Please include a cover letter in the returned parcel including your name, order number and contact number / email.
- Any postage in relation to the return of Goods will be sent at your own expense and is ineligible for any refund.
- RadioTrader hold the right to a 20% re-stocking / order cancellation charge for any cancelled orders or returned orders which the equipment is not defective.
Damaged / Incorrect Goods
- Damaged or Incorrect Goods must be reported to us within 5 days of delivery.
- If in the event the goods are damaged we would request photographic evidence be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation of the fault / damage as soon as possible.
- Damaged Goods will be replaced as soon as possible and must remain unused and remain in the packaging received.
- Incorrect Goods that are to be exchanged or refunded must not be used and kept in their original packaging.
- RadioTrader will, at its option, deliver to you replacement Goods or refund to you the price paid.
- Most of the manufacturers we supply include either a 12 or 24 month warranty on items you purchase.
- Please contact us before returning any item for a warranty claim and if applicable please state the items serial number.
- RadioTrader will return any warranty items to the manufacturer for assessment before exchanging or refunding the item.
- If the manufacturer does not deem the fault to be a warranty issue, RadioTrader reserve the right not to issue an exchange or refund
How will you make the refund?
RadioTrader will refund the money received from you using the same method originally used to make the purchase
What do I need to put on / in the box?
Please use the returns address at the top of the page and include all the original packaging / documents sent with the Goods. Also include a cover letter with your order number and contact information.
How long will my refund take?
Once we have arrived at a resolution and goods have been returned for a refund, you can expected to receive your refund within 48 hours.
My reason is not stated above?
If you are returning an item but the reason is not stated above, please contact us via phone, email or using our Live Chat facility on the website.
How do i know if my item is covered under warranty?
Please contact us in relation to any warranty claim and we can let you know if your item is still covered under the manufacturers warranty.
Why does my refund not amount to the price i paid?
RadioTrader will not refund any delivery charges relating to the order unless otherwise stated. The refund is solely for the Goods being returned.